Covered Farm Vehicles

Covered Farm Vehicle Designation Form

To make use of the MAP-21 farm exemptions your vehicle must be designated as a FARM vehicle. This can be done by a free sticker for your license plate available for your local Treasurers Office, or you can fill out this form and keep in the vehicle.

For more information on Covered Farm vehicles, please visit the FMCSA webpage.

Call the Motor Carrier Services division of the South Dakota Highway Patrol at 605.224.SEMI (7364) if you have any questions.